Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hitting the reset button!!

OK. I think I've decided to do a mix of posts as I try to continue this blog.

First up on the list--my first time with a hotwife. I promise to keep this brief.

On  a business trip in Orlando, I decided on my one free night there to hit a local gentleman's club. I saw it on the way from the airport to the hotel so it was a relatively short drive. It was a Saturday evening so the place was relatively full. Nice place, I guess you could say upscale with a VIP section and nice looking dancers. It was a full nude place, but no lap dances--only table dances where the dancer for a price stands by the table and dances for you. I think all would prefer lap dances!!

Anyway, after about 30 min there a petite brunette comes up to my table, sits down, and strikes up a conversation. She noticed that I was alone and asked if I wanted to join her at her table with her husband. She offered to buy me a drink so I took them up on the offer. So I sit down at their table, fully expecting her to sit next to her husband but instead, she sat next to me. The next hour or so was surreal for me--it was clear she was hitting on me and her husband was clearly encouraging every bit of it. She excused herself to go the ladies room and her husband came right out and asked if I wanted to do his wife. He said he enjoyed watching her with other guys. I'm almost certain my mouth dropped open, but I quickly composed myself and said yes. Well, the next thing you know, he was paying the check and we were out the door. They couldn't go back to their hotel because their kids were there so they followed me back to my hotel. Well, actually he followed me back to my hotel as she jumped in the car with me. Let's just say it was an interesting 20 minute drive. Her feet were on the dashboard, legs spread giving me a clear view (and feel) of her pussy. By the way, lovely feet--deep red nail polish!!

We get to the hotel and park. There was a 7-11 next to the hotel so he runs in and comes out with something to drink. Riding up the elevator she slips something into my pocket. Apparently he picked up something else at the store--condoms. I'm not sure how he managed to get them to her without me seeing them. Hmm, perhaps I was too focused on her legs, black sandals and feet??

So the rest is history--we went through the usual paces and he watched from the chair--occasionally stepping in to eat her out and finger her while she was doing oral on me. A hot time and perfect introduction for me into the hotwife lifestyle. And the rest--as is often said--was history.

Next on the docket--first meeting with a hotwife from OHW or my second hotwife experience in the Big Easy? Hmm, perhaps both!!!

3 comments:

Salsero said...

Wow, great story. Thank you for sharing. Is that you in the photo?

I am looking forward to hearing more.

--Sal

MWC33 said...

Thanks for sharing...wish we could meet you in Orlando!

The Publisher said...

Yep...That's me in the photo!!