Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anaheim--March 2011

Anaheim
I hadn't been to Anaheim in nearly 15 years. My lasting impression was that of a random resort town. I was pleasantly surprised to see new hotels, better restaurants and overall feel of a more class town--and not just Disneyland. But you didn't come here to read about Disneyland. Just get to the goods right--did I meet a hotwife or not?? The short answer is yes...but some background first.

About two years ago I created a Flickr profile as a way to show some action pics with wives. I ran across a nice profile of a couple in Southern California. As a two to three times a year traveler to that part of the US, I thought it might be an opportunity there. We began emailing through Flickr when suddenly my profile was deleted. I creatd a new one, but during that time, I believer there profile was deleted. So, we lost contact--happens sometimes online!!

Back in September, I ran across the exact same screen name in a Yahoo swing group. I contacted them to see if it was indeed the same couple. However, they didn't recall chatting with me (not surprising--couples get bombared with more emails than us guys). So we started the conversation anew. Turns out we were on the same wavelength with respect to our "interests". So, the chatting continued with a very tentative meeting set up for early November on a trip of mine to San Diego. Unfortunately, we couldn't make it work out, but we began discussions about possibly meeting when I was due in Anaheim in March 2011.

We exchanged pictures and after a few more weeks of chatting we decided to try to meet on my Anaheim trip. About 6 weeks before the meeting, they came back to me with a propostion. It turned out he was going to be out of town on the planned meeting day. But they wanted try something new--have her meet me alone. She had met a guy alone before, but not on an initial meeting. Interesting enough, this was going to be my first meeting a wife on an initial meeting. He would be kep fully aware of the progress by phone. So the date was set and all that remained wsa my trip to get there.

So on a Friday I flew into Anaheim, and we texted to set up the meeting time. The place had already been set. It had been a while since I set up to meet a couple for the first time and the jitters were there for me. Although she was more nervous!! I drove out to the location and received a text about 10 minutes before my arrival that she was there. I arrived at the restaurant and she saw me first and came up to me. With these meets, you never know about real compatibility until the actual meet happens. Well it didn't take long to find out that the compatibility was there. Needless to say after a drink, some dancing and fondling, we were off to her room.

She had the room lit nicely with candles, nice music, and drinks. She excused herself to change which was my cue to remove some of my clothing--down to my boxer briefs. I won't bore you with too many details aside from plenty of oral work on her part (she really enjoys it), some oral work on my art, and then consumation. First missionary--such a shug fit--followed by a lengthy doggy sesson. We capped it off with missionary before I exploded all over her stomach. After some resting/lying close, I was ready for round two--which no doubt she was as well. This time only missionary before I exploded again on her stomach. WHEW!!

Unfortunately I had to head back to my hotel because of an early morning meeting. She relayed the evening to her husband, who sent me several texts thanking me for taking care of her and wishing he was there to see it. Apparentl I did a very good job of satisfying her. We even tried to connect again while I was out there, but alas, we coudn't make it work. However, it was clear we plan on meeting up again on my next trip to So Cal. I am definitely looking forward to it.

Until my next posting....

1 comment:

very lucky said...

Very sexy! It's cool that they were comfortable enough with you to allow her to meet you by herself!

I was a little confused about you two going to "her room" ? Where was her room at?
I bet it was very exciting for him to know what his wife was doing... or maybe NOT know what she was doing :) while he was out of town.

Keep us posted on this one!